Join local practitioners for an overview of the HashiCorp toolset and a virtual hands-on Terraform workshop.
The health and wellbeing of our community members, customers and employees are our highest priority. With the on-going concerns with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and in alignment with the best practices laid out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we are adjusting the format of our upcoming workshop to ensure the safety or our customers, partners, employees and the broader community.
HashiCorp tools provide collaboration, governance, and self-service workflows on top of the infrastructure as code provisioning. During the workshop, participants will learn how to build infrastructure with Terraform. This is a beginner workshop and no experience is required.
What you will need:
- A computer and access to internet
- Supported Operating Systems: MacOS 10.6.8+, Windows 7+, or Ubuntu 16.04+
- Supported Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. We discourage Safari
- Zoom web client (free to download here: https://zoom.us/download)
- Practical experience with command-line tools and infrastructure as code is helpful
We look forward to seeing you.