Join local practitioners for an overview of the HashiCorp toolset and a hands-on workshop introducing Terraform.
During the workshop, participants will learn how to build infrastructure on AWS. This is a beginners workshop and no experience is required. Following the workshop, we'll introduce Terraform Enterprise which provides collaboration, governance, and self-service workflows on top of the infrastructure as code provisioning from open source.
We'll be covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Terraform & Demo
- Introduce the Concept of Infrastructure as Code
- Run your First Terraform
- Terraform In Action: Plan, Apply, Destroy
- Organising Your Terraform Code
- Provision and Configure AWS VMs
- Manage and Change Infrastructure State
You'll need to bring your own laptop to participate in this workshop, laptops will not be provided.
We look forward to seeing you.